We Offer Treatments for:
There are several causes of infertility which all require individualised treatments such as:
- Ovulation induction: for ovulatory disorders such as polycystic ovarian syndrome or hypothalamic and pituitary dysfunction.
- Intrauterine insemination: for couples with unexplained infertility, cervical factor infertility, mild male factor infertility, problems with achieving satisfactory intercourse.
- In vitro Fertilisation (IVF/ICSI):- for couples with severe tubal infertility, male factor infertility, and those that have failed other treatments.
- Minimally invasive gynaecological surgery (laparoscopy & hysteroscopy) when required to enhance fertility eg- in women with fibroids, endometriosis, intrauterine or peritoneal adhesions, polyps
Minimally invasive gynaecologic surgery (Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy)
- To improve reproductive outcomes for carefully selected patients with tubal factor infertility, fibroids, endometriosis, intrauterine or peritoneal adhesions, polyps, etc
Gynaecologic Endocrinology Disorders
- Irregular or absent menses-These may be caused by hormonal disturbances such as PCOS, high prolactin, thyroid, adrenal, pituitary and hypothalamic dysfunction or blockage of the passage of menstrual blood from the uterus.
- Androgen disorders eg- PCOS, congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Delayed or precocious puberty.
- Disorders of sexual development.
- Endocrine disorders in pregnancy.
Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Recurrent pregnancy loss is the spontaneous loss of two or more clinical pregnancies before the age that a fetus can survive outside its mother- about 24 weeks
- Premature ovarian insufficiency
- Hot flashes and other vasomotor symptoms
General Obstetrics & Gynaecology Services and Well Woman Care
- Cervical screening, breast examination
- Benign gynaecologic disease
- Pregnancy care